Friday 20 June 2014

Why MAKEAWINE?

         MAKEAWINE....that's exactly the title of my 8th blog. As my friends know, I am a great lover of write ups thus it dawned on me that as long as I am able, I will also continue to share my talents on writing through my blogs.

imagecredit:
                                                      Derek W. Keats for openphoto.net

          Make a Wine---- with this title, what I am trying to extend to my readers is the idea of sharing ---that's exactly the spirit behind a wine...that its "meat" and "essence" has to be shared with others and with this blog, my writings go down to all levels of humanity and society. 

          Thus, I am excited again to share my reflections, thoughts, ideas, readings etc. to all of you my readers and hopefully we can journey together into a world full of joy and life. At times, I will also make use of movie themes to share with you something positive about LIFE.

          Enjoy reading and let's share together the "WINE" of life.

No comments: